Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why Do You Have To Be Like That?

Credit : blah
I'm usually a relaxed person. I don't get stressed too easily (thank God) and not a lot of things annoy me. But today was really bad. I was hanging out with a bunch of my friends and two people, who symbolized the types of people that I dislike most, were getting on my nerves to the point that I was crying later. Here are the two types of people that annoy me most:
  1. Arrogant, know it all jerks
    This is rather self explanatory. There are just those type of people that think they know everything- and are rude about it. I mean there is no reason to be like this. You're just being a jerk to everyone and putting everyone down. You think you're so funny? Uh, not really.
  2. Girls who victimize themselves
    This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate it when girls (or boys, but I find it most common with girls) say things like 'Oh I'm so bad at [blank]' just to get praise or sympathy from others. I mean why do you need to do that? It's really unnecessary and if you're so bad you can tell okay?

Sigh. Sorry I had to babble on like this. Usually I can deal with people like this- I mean I love the people I talked about. They're like my brothers and sisters. But I don't know why but today I just blew up. Oh well... I just need to pray for kindness and patience to enter my heart. :/ So you know now that my Sunday was ruined- how was yours?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP