Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!

As I type this, I see my neighbor's kids running around, on their hunt to find their precious eggs. I remember not so long ago, I was in the same position, my mind only filled with innocent matters. I wish I was still the same- looking for eggs with my friends at church, wearing the most perfect robin egg blue dress, laughing like I don't care. Well, for this year's Easter, I'm going to church in an hour, wearing a pastel blue mens' Uniqlo crewneck sweater, and my mind is still filled with such innocence. But it's tainted by worldly & "grown up" matters, making me me. But I'm excited like a child like always, and can't wait to live this wonderful day. The sun is shining and there is not a single cloud in the sky. I'm going to spend it with my dearest friends and family at church and studying for my bio test Tuesday. Bleh for the second part. Anyways, I have to ta ta for now- what are you guys doing for Easter?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP