Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Showers bring Summer Humidity

I can not believe it's going to be May tomorrow! Time definately flies. My boyfriend is graduating soon, I'll be out of school soon, and the most anticipated out of them all, my summer vacation is rapidly approaching. I have a lot planned for this summer, including an internship at a local shoe designer (She's absolutely fabulous! More on that later!), possibly going to Seoul (my absolute favorite-est city next to NYC), my best friend is visiting me from Maryland for a week, SAT/ACT prep, and summer homework, a future victim of my procrastinating nature. Although I'll probably die of fatigue by end of August, I am absolutely excited. I can not wait to create memories with my closest friends and family that will forever be in my heart. But before then, I have to finish my sophomore year strong- straight A's here I come! (hopefully. haha) Well that's my summer for you. What are you guys doing during summer?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP