Saturday, April 18, 2009

Abercrombie Zombies

Credit : Abercrombie
In the land of suburbia, there are girls that I call 'Abercrombie Zombies'. A normal 'A.Z.' outift includes a tee shirt blazened with the words, 'Abercrombie & Fitch', a super short, ripped up denim mini skirt, and probably a pair of flip flops also with the infamous moose logo. Sure I had a period of 'A.Z.' myself as every other teenage girl living in suburbia, but I am long over that. I don't really remember the last time I even entered the forbidden store- till today.

I went to my local, ghetto mall today to go spring shopping. I desperately needed new tank tops (my H&M ones were about to fall apart) and shorts. I already eyed some J.Crew 5" chino shorts- perfect for summer. But I still needed to find denim shorts. Few days ago, I visited Abercrombie's website to find among millions of Daisy Dukes, a perfect pair of boyfriend midi shorts. However, being the cheapo that I am, spending $60 for shorts that probably wouldn't even last that long was a reach for me.

But in to the disgustingly fragrant store I went. Greeted with smiles and hellos of too many salespeople, I quickly went to the shorts section with fright and wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. I found them, went to the dressing room, and voila. It was perfect. I find Abercrombie sizes to be really big for some reason- a 0 was perfect. But did I want to purchase this and even promote the sexuality and disgusting smell of Abercrombie? I'm afraid not.

Luckily, in H&M I got a perfect pair of shorts with pleats and long enough length. They were only $25 too! The denim quality of H&M definately surpasses Abercrombie's- perhaps it's just that it's not too fake 'worn out'. I got a lot of other things too- which I'll unveil soon enough. :) Hehe. Although it's cloudy today, it's really warm! I love spring! Go & have fun my darlings!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP