Friday, April 10, 2009

Sandwiches, apples, chips...

Credit : LeSportsac
Almost all my friends pack lunch due to the limited and sometimes gross cafetaria lunches. However, due to my busy parents, I rarely can. Also I'm not a big fan of the brown bag lunch. Too many memories of the oil stained, leaking bags hinder me from using them. I've been on the hunt to find the perfect lunch bag, and my search was finished when at last, I found the Fifi Lapin for LeSportsac Lunch Date Sac. In the new, Korean drama phenomenon, Boys over Flowers, the main character, Jandi, was carrying this. Every since I saw it, I lusted for the cute, square shaped bag with the most adorable Fifi Lapin print. My favorite out of the three prints offered is Dress Up, but currently it's sold out. Boo hoo. :( I guess my lunch bag of my dreams will have to wait.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP