Thursday, April 9, 2009

Charming Tiffany

Credit : Tiffany's & Co
Ever since I visited the grand Tiffanys & Co store on Fifth Avenue in New York City, I have been enchanted by the jewler's goods. So naturally, I always imagined of having a Tiffany's engagement ring. Although that time may be a far away, images of a heart shaped diamond ring haunt my dreams relentlessly. I know its cheesy and childish to want a heart shaped ring, but I guess in heart, I'm still a cheesy, cliche loving little girl. Anyways, it's a lot more interesting than a boring princess cut.

Other than engagement rings, Tiffany's is littered with dazzling necklaces and bracelets that are far more entrancing than those boring Tiffany's charm bracelets and necklaces that every single girl in my school (besides me) wears. One of my favorites is the bow pendant. It's simple yet adorable- just my style. Now please excuse me, I must continue looking at 18.44 carot, 6 million dollar rings.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP