Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Music Conundrum

Credit : Apple
Let's face it. Apple is going to take over the world. With their iPods and MacBooks, they seem to dominate the electronics business. Although their designs are sleek and cute, I hate them because it seems as if everyone has them. I mean, fashion is all about exclusivity & why shouldn't my electronics be the same? Anyways, I've been missing a music machinery in my life after my iPod died, so I've been on the hunt for something fantastically new to show off. I am a total music geek- I have over thousands of songs in my library & I love every song. Now that's an accomplishment. So, preferably, I want a mp3 with over 10 GB and that looks cute. It's so hard to find one such as that. The American market seems to like boring black and silver mp3s that may function like magic but look absolutely hideous- i.e. Archos. So I either have to give up appearance or my precious music. Sigh, I might have to give in to the iPods after all. :(

P.S. While on the tech geek mode, I'm getting my new phone today! Let's hope I can persuade daddykins for a Blackberry!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP