Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome My Lovelies

Hello, my name is Eunice. Welcome to my 29384732895th blog. I hope to actually cultivate this blog & for it to be at least a partial success. So yes, thank you for reading & to reward you, here are some tidbits about myself:

♥ I am a girl, hoplessly in love.
♥I love art, literature, & of course style & fashion.
♥My favorite hobbies are baking (especially cupcakes), shopping, reading, writing, dreaming, drawing, collaging, taking photos, listening to music & eating.
♥Oh & I love to laugh and smile.
♥I am an aspiring magazine editor, missionary, English teacher, professor, stylist, and photographer. Hopefully I'll achieve all my dreams in my lifetime.

That's all for now. I'm sure I'll reveal lots more later. Ta ta for now, my lovelies!

much love,
eunice

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP