Monday, April 20, 2009

I Woud Like a Cooper, Please!

I had my first driver's ed class today. It sucked. A lot. I took it at a local auto school and the class was filled with kids who did not want to be there. I mean, what kind of 16-17 year old wants to take driver's ed 8 in the morning during spring break? Uh no kid I know of. But our teacher was pretty relaxed, understanding our frustration and drowsiness. But driver's ed got me thinking... What kind of car do I want to drive?


The obvious answer was a Mini Cooper- the single handedly favorite car EVER! Not only is it perfectly retro, it is earth friendly too with its newest version, Cooper S. Too bad I'm not going to get a car till forever. Boohoo :(

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP