Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sandal Madness

Credit : Style.com
As mentioned in the post before, summer is rapidly approaching! And summer means heat, and heat means sandals time. Every summer, I usually have one pair that I wear every single day until end of August, which then promptly falls apart. It's not like I buy bad quality perse but I just abuse them. So right now, I'm on the hunt for the perfect sandals for summer 2009. I instantly fell in love with these ruffled Christian Louboutin for 3.1 Phillip Lim sandals when they came out the runway, but alas, these are probably in the $500 range and I am not made out of money. I've been looking for some alternatives, such as this Steve Madden ones or this J. Crew pair. Both are around the $80 range, which is a bit of a reach, but we'll see. Do you lovelies have any suggestions?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP