Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quick Update :)

Hi guys. My computer is plagued by viruses and I'm stuck doing stupid summer assignments. All my friends are away and I've been a loser for the past couple of days. Sorry I'm not posting, but I'll start posting more once I go to Korea- with plenty of pictures, bunch of insights to Korean culture, and of course my drool-worthy descriptions of foods and clothes. Can't wait! Till then, I'll give you an update to my life.


Reading: A World Lit Only By Fire by William Manchester (This is my AP Euro reading assignment. It's a pain in the butt. Honestly, it's a good insight of medieval ages, but it's so scattered. Not very organized.)
Listening: Wizard of Oz by Clazziquai. Simply breathtaking.
Making: Friendship bracelets. I tried a bunch of new patterns- didn't go so well. Guess I'll be sticking with chevrons!
Calculating: Obsolete statistical questions for my AP Stat summer assignment. Sigh.
Thinking: Korea and a boy. Follow me on Twitter to see my thoughts.

That's all for now. Unfortunately, I do not have a tribute to Michael Jackson- perhaps I'm too young, or I just never got into the Thriller phenomenon, but I do not feel to partial towards him. However, I got three completely random texts about him passing. Uh...?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP