Sunday, June 7, 2009

Queen of Food

Anyone who knows me personally knows that I'm a major foodie. It's a miracle I'm not overweight. So yesterday, I took a trip to Boston to meet up with a close friend of mine and to shop. I lunched at Starbucks with my giftcard (hurrah for $50 Starbucks giftcards!!!) and ate pesto pasta with black tea lemonade. Yum. For dinner, we planned on eating at this really good Thai place, but we ran out of time, so we ate at Burger King instead. Haha, what a downgrade, right? Well, lucky for me, I've been wanting to try these burger shots for a while so I finally did! They were so cute but too much bread and too little meat. But otherwise good. I felt sick though. My friend said, "You would get sick after eating fast food." I'm also known in my friend circles as the health nut. Haha. What are your favorite foods? I'm eager to eat my weight today. Haha.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP