Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dear Diary

If you know me, you would know that I am absolutely obsessed with stationary. I love all sorts- from Hello Kitty pens to nice, buttery leathered Moleskines. For summer, I decided to record my adventures in a Moleskine, my first journal from the brand ever! Of course I got excited and read all sorts of sites about Moleskine such as Moleskinerie.com to the many Flickr groups dedicated to the legendary notebook brand. Finally, I decided on a medium sketchbook. It's perfect with its acid free pages and portfolio pocket at the back. I'm in love! I can't wait till I fill it up with all my happenings, photos, drawings, and rambles. Don't worry, I won't forget about this blog!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP