Sunday, May 17, 2009

You Only Have One Youth

Credit : Some blog?

Fitzgerald is by far, one of my favorite authors. I read the Great Gatsby for my English class this year and thought it was so amazingly mind blowing. All the little underlying meanings, symbolism, elegant details made Gatsby my favorite book we read. After that, I watched the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, which was inspired by a Fitzgerald short story, and of course read the short story itself right after. And again, Fitzgerald made me fall in love with him even more. So to continue my infatuation, I read the Beautiful and Damned. Now on the top of my list of favorite novels, Fitzgerald entranced me once again. Next is This Side of Paradise...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP