Wednesday, July 29, 2009

An Extra Boost


All young women (or just women in general, actually) in Seoul wears heels. All. The. Time. I don't know why (perhaps it is the lack of height) but if you don't wear heels, you're considered odd in this society. How women claim to this feat, I have no idea since you have to walk EVERYWHERE. Sure there's subways and busses, but to an extent you have to walk a lot to live in Seoul.


But as I was surrounded by heels for 3 weeks, I have garnered a soft spot for them. So when we returned to America I have been hunting for a perfect pair- and I have come up with these J. Crew wonders. Stacked with a wooden heel (a la Yves Saint Laurent) and perfected with grey patent leather, they are so me. But the $140 price tag is a bit hindering...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP